It’s a Friday night and I’m on a long bus ride home. What do I do? Share some jokes I found on the Internet with all of you of course! Random much? Well, wait till you hear these following jokes. 😂
1) Why do spies never use capital letters? Because they like to stay low-key.
2) 19 and 20 got into a fight. 21.
3) If I cuold time travel, I would fix my spelling.
4) I went for a job interview today and the manager said he was looking for someone who is responsible. I told them that I was the perfect choice because in my last job, whenever anything went wrong, everyone would say that I’m responsible.
5) My friend asked me to describe myself in three words. I said “lazy”.
6) What did the Indian boy say to his mother before he left for school? “Mumbai!”
7) If right now I’ll get 50 cents for every Mathematics exam I’ve failed, I’ll have $6.30!
8) I once had a goldfish that could break-dance on a carpet; but only for like 20 seconds.
9) What’s heavier, a kilogram of bricks or a kilogram of feathers? A kilogram of feathers – because now you would also have to carry the weight of what you did to those poor birds.
10) People used to laugh at me when I told them that I wanted to become a comedian. Well, nobody is laughing now.
Alright, that’s enough for tonight. Hopefully the 10 jokes above have made your minute(s) reading them a little more joyful? Haha, have a good night and I’ll see you in the next post.