A few weeks ago, I shared with all of you 10 jokes that can make you laugh (or angry) in approximately one minute. And since quite a few of you responded “pretty well” to it, here I am with the second edition of 10 Jokes Per Minute!
1) What do you call security guards at a Samsung store? Guardians of the Galaxy.
2) My friend asked me if I liked her new glasses. I told her “it’s quite a spectacle!”
3) The police came to my door to tell me that my dogs were chasing people on bikes. “No they aren’t,” I said. “My dogs don’t even have bikes.”
4) Why do the riot police like to get to work early? To beat the crowd.
5) How do self-absorbed people screw in a light bulb? By holding the bulb up to the socket and waiting for the world to revolve around them.
6) I wanted to tell you a joke about the iPhone’s headphone jack. But they told me to remove it.
7) What do you call dogs underwater? Sub woofers.
8) I don’t trust people who use graph paper. They’re always plotting something.
9) I can cut a piece of wood in half just by looking at it. It’s true, I saw it with my own eyes.
10) Thanks for explaining the word “many” to me. It means a lot.
And thanks for reading this too. It means a lot… I think! Haha!